Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment 2022, IREL Graduate Recruitment 2022, IREL Trainee Recruitment 2022, Diploma Recruitment 2022, ITI Recruitment 2022, B.Tech. Jobs 2022
Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational qualifications and salary are discussed in this post. Awesome opportunity for Engineers.
Indian Rare Earths Limited invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee and Tradesman posts on a regular recruitment basis.
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment 2022 | IREL Diploma Recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Application Starting Date||17.06.2022|
|Application End Date||14.07.2022|
|Essential Qualification||CA, Graduate, Diploma & ITI|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Name of Posts And Post Code:
- Graduate Trainee – PC1 & PC2
- Diploma Trainee – PC3
- Junior Supervisor – PC4
- Personal Secretary – PC5
- Tradesman Trainee – PC6
- Fitter / Electrician – PC7 & PC8
No of Positions:
- Graduate Trainee(Finance) : UR-3, OBC(NCL)-2, SC-1, EWS-1
- Graduate Trainee(HR) : UR-3, OBC(NCL)-1, SC-1
- Diploma Trainee(Technical) : UR-8, OBC(NCL)-5, SC-2, ST-2, EWS-2
- Junior Supervisor(Rajbhasha) : UR-3
- Personal Secretary : UR-2
- Tradesman Trainee(ITI) : UR-13, OBC(NCL)-3, SC-4, ST-6, EWS-2
- Fitter / Electrician: UR-17, OBC(NCL)-6, SC-3, EWS-2
- Indian Rare Earths Limited
- Graduate Trainee(Finance): CA intermediate or CMA intermediate / Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR, OBC(NCL) & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate for SC candidates.
- Graduate Trainee(HR): Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR, OBC(NCL) & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate for SC candidates.
- Desirable: Candidates possessing additional qualifications i.e. 1 year diploma in HR / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations / Social Welfare / Social Work.
- Diploma Trainee(Technical) : 3 years Diploma in Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from an Institute recognized by AICTE or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR, OBC(NCL) & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate for SC & ST candidates.
- Junior Supervisor(Rajbhasha) : Masters Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; Or Masters degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. And
- Experience: 1(One) year relevant post qualification work experience (on rolls or through manpower agency) in translation from English to Hindi and Hindi to English under Central / State Governments / Autonomous Bodies / Statutory Organizations / PSUs.
- Personal Secretary : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level with Typing speed of 40 wpm in English and Stenographic skills. Knowledge of Computer is essential and shall be proficient in MS Office, etc.
- Desirable: Excellent verbal communication, written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience: 1(One) year relevant post qualification work experience (on rolls or through manpower agency) of independently managing secretarial activities of Office of the GM/Director/MD/CMD or equivalent under Central / State Governments / Autonomous Bodies / Statutory Organizations / PSUs.
- Tradesman Trainee(ITI) : Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination from a Board recognized by the State/Central Government with ITI / NAC with two years experience in the relevant Trade/ Discipline in a reputed Industrial Establishment including on the Job Training – Apprenticeship training, if any.
- For Electrician Trade: Valid statutory license is essential.
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant: Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination from a Board recognized by the State/Central Government with ITI/NAC in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) or+(plus) 2 Science Intermediate/Higher Secondary) with Chemistry as one of the subjects & 50% marks in aggregate and with two years experience in operation of Chemical and allied Process Industry including apprenticeship training, if any.
- Graduate Trainee & Diploma Trainee : 26 Years.
- Junior Supervisor & Personal Secretary : 30 Years
- Tradesman Trainee & Fitter / Electrician: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is available as per government regulations.
- Graduate Trainee & Diploma Trainee : Rs.25,000- Rs.68,000/-
- Junior Supervisor & Personal Secretary : Rs.25,000- Rs.68,000/-
- Tradesman Trainee & Fitter / Electrician: Rs.22,000- Rs.88,000/-
- Rs. 478/- (SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates, Women and Internal candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee).
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below: –
- Visit IREL website www.irel.co.in Careers section and Click on Apply Online button.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) „I Agree‟ Button.
- Register by filling up necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your email and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking (if applicable)
- Press Submit Button.
- Take print out of your application form for future reference.
- The mode of selection for all the posts would consist of (i) Written Test (ii) Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test] as applicable and/or any combination thereof as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority. The written test will be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Post Codes with PC1 to PC5 and Paper Based Test (PBT) for Post code with PC6, PC7 & PC8. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements/criteria viz. Age, qualification, experience etc. will be called for written test (objective type) comprising of Multiple-Choice Questions.
- The question paper booklet for written test will be in bi-lingual form i.e. both Hindi & English.
- Based on the marks obtained in the Written Test, the candidates will be called for second level Test (Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test as applicable and Psychometric Test) in the ratio of 1:3 following reservation policy. However, the candidates belonging to UR, OBC(NCL) & EWS category should secure minimum marks in written test i.e. 50% marks in Paper-I & Paper-II and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category should secure minimum marks in written test i.e. 45% marks in Paper-I & Paper-II against reserved positions.
- The Second Level test/s would be qualifying in nature. The qualifying marks for Second Level Test i.e. Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test as applicable & Psychometric Test shall be decided at the time of test.
- The candidates who attend second level test and fail to secure the qualifying marks shall stand disqualified.
- Final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test only. The merit list for final selection will be prepared on the basis of performance in the written test.
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination: Before joining, the selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination arranged by the company Medical Officer(s) and the decision of the Company’s Medical Officer(s) will be final and binding.
- Character and Antecedents (C & A) verification etc.: Appointment of selected candidates shall be further subject to verification of Character and Antecedents’ and Special Verification from the concerned authorities and experience verification as per rules of the company.
- Wait List of Selected Candidates: A reasonable wait-list will be prepared and the same will be valid for a period of one year or till notifying of any such recruitment whichever is earlier.
- Service Agreement Bond: Selected candidates for the posts of Diploma Trainee/Graduate Trainee, will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of Rs. 50,000/- for Gen/OBC(NCL) candidates and Rs.25,000/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EWS candidates for serving IREL (India) Limited for a minimum period of 3 years after successful completion of training and being appointed in the regular rolls of the company.
- What is IREL?
IREL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking, under the Administrative Control of Department of Atomic Energy, having its Corporate Office at Mumbai and is operating its Atomic Mineral Mining and Mineral Separation Plants at Chavara (Kerala), Manavalakurichi (Tamil Nadu) & Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM) (Odisha) to produce Ilmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, Garnet etc. IREL (India) Limited has also set up a Rare Earths Extraction Plant (REEP) at Odisha having capacity to produce about 11,000 ton Rare Earth Concentrate and a High Pure Rare Earths (HPRE) plant at RED, Aluva to produce individual Rare Earth Oxide/Carbonates. IREL (India) Limited has also setup a joint venture with the Industrial Development Corporation of Odisha Limited for setting up a new Atomic Mineral mining and mineral separation plant in Ganjam District in Odisha. Besides, company’s upcoming prestigious projects include Rare Earth and Titanium Theme Park at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- What is the history of IREL?
On August 18, 1950, IREL (India) Limited was established, with its initial branch at Kerala’s Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva. It took over businesses involved in the mining and separation of beach sand minerals in the southern part of the country by establishing two more Divisions, one at Chavara, Kerala, and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK), Tamilnadu. In 1963, it became a full-fledged Government of India Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). Near 1986, IREL opened the Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM), its largest beach sand mining and mineral separation facility, in Chatrapur, Odisha. At its three mineral separation facilities, IREL has built plant capacity of about 6 lakh tonnes per annum of minerals processing, namely Ilmenite and other related beach sand minerals such as Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, and Garnet. IREL has also established a Rare Earths Extraction Facility in Odisha, which will generate around 11,000 tonnes of Rare Earth Chloride and related products, as well as a High Pure Rare Earths (HPRE) plant in RED, Aluva, which will manufacture separated Rare Earth Oxide/Carbonates. IREL has been a profitable CPSE since 1997-98, with revenues surpassing Rs.10380 million in 2019-20, including an export component of over Rs.5300 million.