IREL Manager Recruitment 2022, IREL Graduate Recruitment 2022, IREL Sr. Manager Recruitment 2022, Graduate Jobs 2022
Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational qualifications and salary are discussed in this post. Awesome opportunity for Engineers.
Indian Rare Earths Limited invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up Manager and Sr. Manage posts on a regular recruitment basis.
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
IREL Manager Recruitment 2022 | IREL Recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Application Starting Date||07.06.2022|
|Application End Date||09.07.2022|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Name of Posts And Post Code:
- Manager(Security) /Sr. Manager(Security)
No of Positions:
- Manager(Security) /Sr. Manager(Security): UR-02, OBC-01 (NCL)
- Indian Rare Earths Limited
- Should be a Graduate and should have retired from the Indian Defence Services with rank not below that of Captain in Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Navy/Indian Air-Force. OR
- Should be a Graduate and should have retired from Para Military Services viz. CISF, CRPF, BSF AR, ITBP, NSG, SSG, etc. with rank not below that of Assistant Commandant or equivalent (Pay Level-10B) OR
- Sr. Manager(Security):
- Should be a Graduate and should have retired from the Indian Defence Services with rank not below that of Major in Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Navy/Indian Air-Force. OR
- Should be a Graduate and should have retired from Para Military Services viz. CISF, CRPF, BSF AR, ITBP, NSG, SSG, etc. with rank not below that of Dy. Commandant or equivalent (Pay Level-11).
- Reading / Speaking of local language will be preferred.
- Persons having Fire Fighting Knowledge / experience will be an added qualification.
- Manager(Security): 43 Years.
- Sr. Manager(Security) : 45 Years
- Manager(Security): Rs.60000-180000/-
- Sr. Manager(Security) : Rs.70000-200000/-
- Rs. 400/- (SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates, Women and Internal candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee).
HOW TO APPLY?
(Applications to be submitted in Offline mode only)
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria
mentioned in the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format attached (through
Offline mode only) along with following documents, duly self certified:
- Date of Birth (DOB) proof: 10th class passing certificate/School leaving certificate/Birth certificate issued by concerned authority.
- Certificate in respect of prescribed qualification: All semester mark sheets/certificates of Qualification (Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional) and other qualifications, if any, indicating date of declaration of results
- Experience certificates: Complete and proper experience certificates /documents issued by the employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
- Past Employment: Experience certificate indicating the date of joining as well as relieving or Proof of joining which is issued after joining along with appointment letter and proper relieving letter/acceptance of resignation letter.
- Current Employment: Proof of date of joining which is issued after joining along with appointment letter. Experience letter issued by the Competent Authority and authorized executive of the organization indicating designation and date of joining the organization by the employee concerned along with latest payslip. OR Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organization and latest payslip.
- NOC/Forwarding of application through proper channel of the present organization.
- Caste certificate as mentioned in the advertisement (if applicable).
- Discharge Certificate for candidates belonging to Defence services(ExServiceman)
- Valid ID proof (PAN/ Card /Driving License/Voter id card/Aadhar).
- Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque/At Par Cheque for Rs. 400/- drawn in favour of IREL (India) Limited payable at Mumbai.
- Applications duly signed by the candidate, with passport size photograph affixed & accompanied with copy of above said documents must be sent in a sealed envelope super scribing “Application for the post of ……………………“ vide Advt. No./Notification No. CO/HRM/10/2022. The applications must reach the DGM(Projects) & I/c HR & GAd., IREL (India) Limited, Plot No.1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi , Mumbai- 400028 on or before 09.07.2022 through Registered Post/Speed Post / Courier Only. Applications forwarded through any other means will not be entertained
- The mode of selection for eligible applicants would be through Interview/Psychometric test/Group Exercise or combination thereof.
- What is IREL?
IREL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking, under the Administrative Control of Department of Atomic Energy, having its Corporate Office at Mumbai and is operating its Atomic Mineral Mining and Mineral Separation Plants at Chavara (Kerala), Manavalakurichi (Tamil Nadu) & Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM) (Odisha) to produce Ilmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, Garnet etc. IREL (India) Limited has also set up a Rare Earths Extraction Plant (REEP) at Odisha having capacity to produce about 11,000 ton Rare Earth Concentrate and a High Pure Rare Earths (HPRE) plant at RED, Aluva to produce individual Rare Earth Oxide/Carbonates. IREL (India) Limited has also setup a joint venture with the Industrial Development Corporation of Odisha Limited for setting up a new Atomic Mineral mining and mineral separation plant in Ganjam District in Odisha. Besides, company’s upcoming prestigious projects include Rare Earth and Titanium Theme Park at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- What is the history of IREL?
On August 18, 1950, IREL (India) Limited was established, with its initial branch at Kerala’s Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva. It took over businesses involved in the mining and separation of beach sand minerals in the southern part of the country by establishing two more Divisions, one at Chavara, Kerala, and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK), Tamilnadu. In 1963, it became a full-fledged Government of India Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). Near 1986, IREL opened the Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM), its largest beach sand mining and mineral separation facility, in Chatrapur, Odisha. At its three mineral separation facilities, IREL has built plant capacity of about 6 lakh tonnes per annum of minerals processing, namely Ilmenite and other related beach sand minerals such as Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, and Garnet. IREL has also established a Rare Earths Extraction Facility in Odisha, which will generate around 11,000 tonnes of Rare Earth Chloride and related products, as well as a High Pure Rare Earths (HPRE) plant in RED, Aluva, which will manufacture separated Rare Earth Oxide/Carbonates. IREL has been a profitable CPSE since 1997-98, with revenues surpassing Rs.10380 million in 2019-20, including an export component of over Rs.5300 million.