CCMT 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022: Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan (CCMT) First round seat allotment result is scheduled to be published on 16 June 2022 and once it is available we will update the same here on this page. An applicant who has locked their choice by 13 June is keen to know the first seat allotment result which will be out in no time. Once the allotment result is announced and those who have been allotted seats may need to pay the fee till the notified dates to complete their admission process and one who has not been allotted seats this around must wait for the subsequent round of the counseling.
Latest: CCMT First allotment has been declared. Scroll down a little bit to get the link.
Through this CCMT counseling process, seats will be allotted to the candidates as available in the notified institution. CCMT is an admission platform under which candidates are granted admission to M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan programs based on their GATE score (2020, 2021, and 2022) in all National Institute of Technologies (NITs), 8 IIITs, IIEST Shibpur, National Institute of Foundry, and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Ranchi, University of Hyderabad, School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Vijayawada, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Longowal, Punjab Engineering College (PEC) Chandigarh, Central University of Rajasthan, and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra.
For more information about the CCMT 1st seat allotment result, candidates can go through this article.
CCMT 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022
Allotment of seats to candidates in the first and subsequent rounds of counseling will be done only against the vacant seats after the first seat allotment.
The counseling authority will not send a printed copy of the result to any candidate, they have to access it online only. The seats will be allotted based on choices submitted at the time of registration and the availability of seats in the preferred college.
The step-by-step guide to downloading the first seat allotment result is provided below for all the candidates waiting for their results.
ccmt.admissions.nic.in CCMT 2022 Seat Allotment
Name of the
|Article Category||Seat Allotment|
|Coordinating Body||NIT, Jaipur|
|Course offered||M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des|
|Seat allotment round||First-round|
|Declaration of 1st Round Seat Allotment Result||16 June 2022|
|Mode of seat allotment result||Online|
CCMT First Seat Allotment Result 2022- Important Dates
of 1st round seat allotment
|16 June 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee||16 to 20 June 2022|
of 2nd round seat allotment
|25 June 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee||25 to 29 June 2022|
|Publication of 3rd round seat allotment||4 July 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee||4 to 7 July 2022|
How to check the CCMT 1st seat allotment result online?
Follow the given steps to know the seat allotment result-
- Visit CMMT 2022 official website (https://ccmt.nic.in).
- Click on the CMMT First Round seat allotment result link.
- The result login page appears.
- Enter the GATE registration Id and password. Click on submit button.
- The seat allotment result will appear.
- Check the result and take the printout of the same.
Check Here CCMT First Year Seat Allotment Result – Click Here
Post Seat Allotment Result Activities
Mere allotment of seats to the candidates will not confirm their admission. Final admission will be based on various other activities and procedures performed after the seat allotment round.
After the declaration of 1st round seat allotment, candidates who will be allotted seats have to go through various processes to confirm their admission to the allotted program and college.
All the post-seat allotment activities are as follows-
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
After allotment of seats against the second round, candidates have to pay a seat acceptance fee as per their categories. Seat acceptance fees can be paid through SBI-MOPS (i.e. debit card/ credit card/ Net-banking or e-challan at any SBI branch).
Failing to pay the requisite fee will automatically lead
to the cancellation of seat allotment and such candidates will not be
considered for subsequent rounds.
After payment of the fee, candidates should collect the proof of payment as it is required for further proceedings.
- Physical Reporting at RC for Document Verification
Candidates have to report to the Reporting Centres (RC)
for verification of all required documents and certificates. They should note
that they have to report in person to the RC within the scheduled date and time,
failing which will lead to cancellation of seat allotment.
At the time of document verification, they also have to specify their willingness. Willingness means they have to exercise options for-
Floating- if they want to be considered in the next round for all their better-preferred options and choices (across the institutes)
Freezing – If they are satisfied with the currently allotted seat and not interested in better-preferred choices.
Sliding- if they want to be considered in the next round for all their better-preferred options and choices (within the allotted institute)
Candidates have to report to the Reporting Centres along with the following documents-
- A printed copy of the CMMT 2022 Registration form and the locked choices.
- Self-attested copy of GATE scorecard (2020 to 2022)
- Photo ID proof as per the norms of Govt. of India.
- Provisional Seat Allotment letter downloaded from CCMT-2022 online portal.
- Proof of payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- Proof of payment of NSR Registration and Participation Fee, if reporting for NSR.
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births & Death or the Municipal corporation or any other competent authority as per the guidelines of the government. If the above certificate cannot be produced, School Leaving/ Transfer /Matriculation Certificate issued by the school last attended/recognized educational board indicating the date of birth of the applicant will be acceptable.
- Original Mark sheet of intermediate/Class XII.
- Original Grade/ Mark sheets of the qualifying examination for all semesters.
- Original Degree/ Provisional certificate, if the degree is completed. If the result of a qualifying degree is awaited, a certificate of course completion from the institute/university last studied must be provided in the prescribed format. The format is available on the CCMT 2022 website.
- Original Certificate of category/caste (SC/ST/OB), if applicable, as per the Government of India, issued by the competent authority. The format is available on the CCMT-2022 website.
Note- Certificate of Caste (SC/ST/OB) issued by Maharashtra State must be validated by the Social Welfare Department (in case of SC and OB category) and Tribal Welfare department (in case of ST category) of the Maharashtra Government. The SC/ST/OB candidates of Maharashtra State have to produce their caste validity certificate in the exact format available on the CCMT-2022 website. ST certificates from Tamil Nadu state must be issued by the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer.
- Undertaking by the candidate on OB status in the prescribed format available at the official website.
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) (if applicable) issued by the competent authority in the original.
- Original EWS Certificate, if applicable, in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority.
After verification and specifying willingness candidates will be issued a Documents Verification Certificate (DVC) from the respective RC.
- Physical Reporting at the Allotted Institute for Admission
After the completion of DV, candidates have to report physically to the allotted college for admission. They have to download their Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) from the CCMT website and carry it to the allotted college along with the DVC issued by the RC and all the original documents as prescribed by the allotted college.
Candidates have to pay the admission fee and complete all the admission formalities. Failing to report to the allotted college will lead to the cancellation of seat allotment.
Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in this round should not lose hope and wait for the next rounds.
Key Points Related to CCMT 1st Round Seat Allotment result 2022
- First-round seat allotment result of CMMT 2022 is out on 16 June 2022.
- Results can be downloaded from CCMT online portal as no other mode will be made available.
- No hard copy of the provisional seat allotment result will be provided to any candidate.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates have to follow all the instructions related to subsequent rounds as mentioned in the information bulletin.
For queries related to CCMT 2022, candidates can contact at the address given below-
Chairman Local Organizing Committee,
CCMT 2022 National Institute of Technology Rourkela
Contact No.- 0661- 246 2121/2122
If you have any questions or problems in viewing the CCMT 1st round seat allotment 2022 ask us below.