Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022: The Agneepath scheme was recently announced for recruitment in Indian Defence Forces. Those who are willing to get at recruited as Agniveers in the Indian Navy can soon check the notification for the same. The application procedure will also commence very soon. Only the eligible candidates who will pass the recruitment procedures will be selected. The first step of the recruitment process is application. The aspirants will have to fill out the Indian Navy Agniveer online application form in order to submit their candidature. Eligible applicants will be then called in to go through the recruitment tests. Check all the details and the notification PDF for the Indian Navy Agniveer recruitment 2022 in the following article.
The Indian Navy provided various details regarding the Anvi recruitment on 21 June 2022. The release of the information during a press conference notifying that the official recruitment notification PDF will be released on 25 June 2022. Furthermore, a detailed notification for the same would be provided on 9 July 2022. Additionally, the recruitment application process will commence on 1 July 2022. The authorities have shared certain details regarding the Agniveer recruitment in the Indian Navy under the Agneepath scheme. The aspirants can check all the information on the Join Indian Navy portal.
Those who will be recruited as Agniveers in the Indian Navy, Indian Army, and Air Force will be trained and serve the nation for four years on heavy pay. Post that, they will either receive a Seva Nidhi of Rs. 11.71 lakhs or an extension of 15 years in service.
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment|
|Job Name||Agniveer SSR and Agniveer MR|
|Name of the Scheme||Agneepath Scheme|
|Selection Procedure||Physical Test, Written Examination, and Medical Test|
|Written Examination Question Type||Objective|
A short advertisement for the recruitment under the Agneepath scheme has been notified by the Indian Navy. On 21 June 2022, the authorities provided the following schedule for the Indian Navy Agniveer recruitment 2022:
|Indian Navy Agniveer 2022 Notification pdf Release||25 June 2022|
|Online Registration Commencement||1 July 2022|
|Release of Detailed Notification of Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022||9 July 2022|
|Application Window for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022||15 July 2022 – 30 July 2022|
|Written Examination and Physical Fitness Test||October 2022|
|Medical Screening||November 2022|
|Joining of INS Chilka by Indian Navy Agniveer||From 21 November 2022|
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2022
The Indian Navy has announced two posts on which they shall recruit the Agniveers under the Agneepath scheme:
- Agniveer SSR: In this post, the recruits will be a part of the technical organisation who will serve in aircraft carriers, replenishment ships, guided-missile destroyers and frigates, and technical submarines and aircraft.
- Agniveer MR: This job is further divided into three trades depending upon the precise duties assigned. They will also have to participate in other duties that will ensure the efficient and smooth running of the organisation and will be trained in firearms:
- Agniveer MR Chef: The recruits will have to prepare both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food as per the decided menu.
- Agniveer MR Steward: The recruits will be allocated the responsibilities of waiters, housekeeping, accounting, wine and stores, menu preparation, and much more.
- Agniveer MR Hygienist: The recruits will have to ensure that hygiene is restored and maintained on the premises.
A common lower age limit has been set as 17.5 years. Applicants who will be younger than this will not be considered eligible for the recruitment. Increase of the upper age limit, generally for the Agni V recruitment under the Agneepath scheme, the limit was announced as 21 years. However, due to the backlash and protest throughout the country pertaining to the scheme, a one-time relaxation of the upper age limit was provided to the current batch of 2022. The upper age limit has been extended up to 23 years.
In order to get recruited as Agniveer in the Indian Navy, the applicants must observe and satisfy the following educational qualification:
- For Agniveer SSR, the applicants should have qualified their 10+2 examination with mathematics, physics and chemistry/biology/computer science from a recognised education Board.
- For Agniveer MR, the applicant must have passed class 10th or matriculation or equivalent from recognised educational boards.
Those who will be selected as Agniveers in the Indian Navy will be provided basic training for the service at INS Chilka. Depending upon the performance and the requirement, the candidates will be allocated the trade in the job. The work will be divided among different teams in case of SSR. Every team will be responsible for a different kind of service. However, in the case of MR, training will be provided to the recruits for small arms handling, ship landing, and boarding parties. Whatever activities will be conducted by the ship, the Agniveer MR will be entirely involved.
The aspirants must and sure that they have the following documents that are required for filling out the application form:
- Original certificates of the candidates
- Mark sheet for the respective educational qualification
- Domicile certificate or address proof
- In case the candidates have attended NCC, the respective certificate is required
- Aadhaar card of the candidate
- Photograph of a higher quality of the candidate along with the blue background.
Those who are seeking to get recruited as Agniveer SSR and MR in the Indian Navy, observe the subsequent method for filling out the application form:
- Open the official portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.gov.in.
- Tap on the option to Register on the portal.
- Choose to register with Aadhaar Virtual ID or Without Aadhaar and create an account.
- Tap on Candidate Login and use the login credentials of the account to sign in.
- In the user dashboard, tap on Current Opportunities.
- Click on the Apply button for Agniveer SSR/MR.
- Fill out the application form. The candidates are advised to refer to their matric or 10+2 mark sheet for reference for correct details.
- Scan the original documents and upload them in the application form.
- Click on the option to Submit. The application will be scrutinised and those who will be ineligible will be further rejected.
The candidates who will apply for the recruitment will be allocated exam centre and issued with admit cards or call later. They will have to appear for a Physical Test and Written Examination followed by a Medical Test. The following details have been provided for the Indian Navy Agniveer recruitment written examination that will be conducted on the examination date and time notified by the authorities :
- The question paper will be bilingual. It will be available in both Hindi and English.
- The nomination will be of the Objective type.
- There will be four sections: English, Science, General Awareness, and Mathematics.
- The exam duration will be 60 Minutes.
- The exam will be conducted at class 12th level.
- In order to get selected, the candidates will have to pass all the sections and get more than or equal to the minimum qualifying aggregate.
- The examination can be attempted in any of the two languages, Hindi or English.
- The questions will be of the Objective Type.
- For MR, there will be only two sections, Science and Mathematics, and General Awareness.
- The duration of the examination has been notified as 30 Minutes.
- The examination will be of class 10th level.
- In order to get recruited, the candidates will have to pass both the sections and also get a qualifying aggregate.
|Official Portal of Join Indian Navy||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|Agneepath Scheme Advertisement||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Details Page||Click Here|
|IN Agniveer SSR Details||Click Here|
|IN Agniveer MR Details||Click Here|
|Registration Link for Agniveer in Indian Navy||Click Here (To be Activated on 1 July 2022)|
No, the application procedure has not yet started. The applicants will have to register on the portal from 1 July 2022 and the application window will open on 15 July 2022.
As announced for the Agneepath scheme, the recruitment will be of the candidates for 4 years of service. However, 25% of the batch will be provided with an extension of 15 Years.
Agniveer SSR and Agniveer MR are the two posts for recruits in the Indian Navy under Agneepath Yojana. The MR job is further divided into three trades: Chef, Steward, and Hygienist.
The selected candidates or the Agniveers will head to INS Chilka for training purposes.
All the additional details that will be released by the Indian Army Navy will be updated here. Hence, the candidates must check this space continually for all timely updates.