TS POLYCET Result 2022 | CEEP Rank Card at polycetts.nic.in: State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), conduct the PLOYCET 2022 examination, and students who appeared in the examination may download their result from the board’s official portal at www.polycetts.nic.in, sbtet.telangana.gov.in. As such the TS POLYCET 2022 result date is not available but once we have any details of it, then we will share them here only. Before the result publication authority will upload the TS Polycet Answer key on its portal, so that applicants may calculate their estimated score.
SBTET declares the result of the TS Polycet exam 2022 within 15 days after the conduction of the entrance exam. Within these days, the result is declared after which a rank card will also be released. You will get to know about the same in this article.
Every year TS POLYCET examination conducts to offer admissions in 220 polytechnic colleges for around 50,000 seats. Students seeking admissions to Polytechnic courses attend the exam. As the exam gets completed so its results are also declared after some time.
In this post, we have compiled all the information related to the Result of the aforementioned exam and after the result process. First, have a look at the important dates of the TS Polycet 2022 Result.
TS Polycet Result 2022
One who clears the examination needs to appear in the counselling to get admission. The counseling schedule will also be shared later by the board and on the given day applicant need to bring their documents and result printout whose further details will be shared with the students in due course time.
TS POLYCET Result 2022: Overview
|TS POLYCET 2022 Entrance Exam Date||30 June 2022|
|Result of exam Published on|
|Counselling Begins from|
Applicants can check their results online on the website of Manabadi, TS Polycet. Here we have mentioned the steps to check the result of TS Polycet 2022. To know your result, all you need to do is, follow the below-given instructions:
How to Check TS Polycet 2022 Result?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to get your result for TS Polycet exam.
- Step 1: The result will be available on the official site of TS SCHE. The link to the website will be given at the end of this article.
- Step 2: Click on the Polycet Exam Result 2022 link.
- Step 3: Enter your Hall ticket number to access your TS Polycet 2022 Rank card.
- Step 4: Take a printout of your result for further use.
|TS Polycet Answer Key||Out Soon|
|Telangana POLYCET Result 2022||Available Soon|
So you can get your result from the official website of Polycet by following these 4 steps. Applicants will also get the TS Polycet Rank Card at that address which they have filled in the TS Polycet Application form. Rank Cards of all students will be dispatched to their addresses within a week of result declaration.
Manabadi TS Polycet Rank Card 2022
The TS Polycet rank card will be issued to the applicants who have taken part in this exam. The rank card of every applicant has made based on the marks scored by him/her. The TS Polycet Rank card is sent to the candidate’s communication address. If any applicant wants then he/she can also download it from the official website of TS Polycet.
TS Polycet Result 2022- Cut Off Marks
To pass the Polycet exam an applicant needs a minimum of 30% of the total marks. The total marks of this exam are 120 and if you will score 36 or more marks then you will be declared a pass in the examination. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will be eligible to compete for their category of seats during admission irrespective of the marks they have scored.
The score of the candidates will be counted as per the exam marking scheme of the TS Polycet exam. For every correct answer, the student will get 1 mark and for a wrong answer, no marks will be deducted. So the marks you will score in the exam of Polycet will be equal to the right answers you have given in the exam.
The marks an applicant has obtained in this exam will be the basis of his admission to the polytechnic course. An applicant with a high rank in this entrance exam will be entitled to get preference in admission. This rule is made by the government and it has all the rights to change it. in case of ties in scored rank in TS Polycet Result, the scored marks in following subjects will be the tiebreaker; Mathematics, Physics. If two applicants scored the same marks in both subjects then the older one will get the preference.
The evaluation of answer sheets is done with full care to avoid any type of error in checking and result preparation. So any request for Re-evaluation of the answer sheet will not be entertained by the exam conducting authority.
TS Polycet 2022 Counselling Process
After the declaration of TS Polycet Result 2022, the counseling process for admission in different courses. For the kick start of the counseling process for TS Polycet, an advertisement has been published in most of the popular newspapers of the state for inviting the pass students to take part in the counseling process.
The counseling process after the result declaration of TS Polycet 2022 will be having the following steps;
- Document Verification: Carry the original and photocopies of the documents mentioned in this post.
- Registration: After the document verification the applicant will have to register them on the web-based counseling and create an id and password. All the further communication will be done from this id only.
- Option Entry: Now the applicants will have to choose the course and college for them.
- Locking of choices: The choice of college and course will get locked after a certain date and will not be edited after that.
- Allotment of seats: The allotment of seats to students will be based on the merit rank of the candidate and will be done by a computer-based process.
- Payment of Fee: After the allotment of seats now applicants will have to download the e-challan for making the payment at any designated bank branch.
- Reporting at the allotted institute: The candidate will have to report at the allotted institute with the allotment letter and payment receipt.
Documents to be produced at the time of Document Verification
Applicants will have to carry the following document with them for counseling. Applicants will have to carry their documents and original certificates for the verification to the designated venue. Applicants are suggested to carry one copy of each document with them if they will have to submit it.
- Admit Card and Rank Card for TS POLYCET 2022 exam
- Educational documents for the study period from Class IV to X.
- Mark sheets of SSC or any equivalent Exam
- Birth Certificate of applicant
- Community Certificate of applicant
- Relevant certificates of candidates who appeared for qualifying examination privately
- The relevant documents from those candidates who are not local to any one of the University areas.
- Character certificate from the institute last attended
- Fitness certificate of the applicant
- Minority certificate or caste certificate( if applicable)
- Income Certificate for 2022.
- Any other relevant certificate
TS Polycet Colleges
The result of this exam is acceptable by all the government and private polytechnic institutes. Most of the time applicants with high rank on merit prefer the government polytechnic institutes. The difference between the fee in both types of institutes are huge too.
In government polytechnic institutes in Telangana, the application fee is approx INR 3800/- whereas in Private polytechnic institutes of Telangana it reaches up to INR 15,500/-.
TS Polycet Seat Allotment 2022
The seat allotment for the various courses of polytechnic will be done online. The allotment of the seats will be done by the computer program which will be based on the merit of the TS Polycet 2022 exam. Candidates to whom the seats are offered will get Provisional Allotment Letters; they have to download them by logging into the counseling portal. If seats remain vacant after the one round of counseling then an additional Spot Round would also be held. Read more about the TS Polycet seat allotment 2022 result/order letter.
In this post, we have included everything related to Manabadi TE Polycet Result 2022 and the process of after the release of the result. If you have any query related to this topic then feel free to write to us in the comment box below.
The TS POLYCET exam 2022 is conducted on 30th June.
No there is no negative marking on the paper. You will be given 1 mark for every correct answer.
Any applicant needs about 36 marks to more to qualify for the examination.
The rank card will be sent to the address of all the candidates within a week of exam conduction.