Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers Today 15th May 2022: Play a simple quiz, score runs daily, and win free Amazon pay balance.
Amazon daily cricket trivia quiz answers are given below, play the quiz now and start collecting the fun zone runs. Use these fun zone runs to get free Amazon pay balance.
There is no limit on accumulation through the cricket season. You can play these games daily and keep accumulating runs. More runs give you a better chance to win rewards.
You will be able to earn runs till the IPL season. Once IPL ends, you will still have 10 days to use your accumulated runs and convert them into Amazon pay balance.
How To Play Today 15th May 2022 Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. there will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
All Details About Today 15th May 2022 Cricket Trivia Amazon Quiz
|Quiz Prize:||Guaranteed Prizes|
|Total Prizes:||1 Prize|
|Available on:||Amazon App Only|
|Based on:||General Knowledge|
- Quiz Title: Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz
- Prize: Guaranteed Prizes
- Contest Starting Date: 15th May 2022
- Organized by: Amazon India
- #amazonDaily Cricket Trivia
Today 15th May 2022 Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz All Answers
Q1) The famous cricketer MS Dhoni was born in which of these cities?
Q2) Which of these nicknames, is given to Mumbai Indians batter Dewald Brevis?
Answer: Baby AB
Q3) The Compton- Miller medal is given to the Man of the Series in a Test series between which two teams?
Answer: Australia and England
Q4) Under Yash Dhull in 2022, India won its __ U19 World Cup title. Fill in the blanks
Q5) What was the earlier name of the IPL franchise representing this city?
Answer: Delhi Daredevils
Best Of Luck From Our Team We Hope Best For You Thank You For Choosing Us.